- Over 30 years of professional experience performing in the west end and teaching.
- Every teacher has trained professionally.
- Every teacher is fully qualified in their genre.
- Following the most prestigious exam boards RAD, ISTD, LCM, LAMDA AND AAC.
- Every teacher has been DBS checked, and we have every policy in place.
Our Teaching Style:
- Excellent delivery of lessons at the highest possible standard.
- Exciting and highly engaging classes for all age groups.
- Support and encouragement are given to every pupil.
- Attention to detail to provide each child with the very best training.
- A focus on sound technique.
- Emphasis on performance training.
- Nurturing talent allowing students to continue their training professionally if they wish.
- You are in the safest of hands to ensure your child has the best possible training.
How Are We Different?
- We offer the highest-level training across the board.
- Every genre and style in performing arts is available at our school.
- We are in equal strength in both our Dance and Musical Theatre training. You don’t have to go to two different places we provide EVERYTHING for you!
- We offer not just excellent training and technique but full musical performances throughout each year.
- So many performance opportunities allowing our students to do what they love.
- An audition scheme for students wishing to train professionally.
- Many extra experience days and events on offer throughout the year.
- We are so passionate about our school and the standard of teaching.
- We are like no other!
- A place where lifelong friends are made.
- A family feel to our school.
- Allowing each child to grow in confidence.
- Giving each pupil the gift of learning Performing Arts and Dance.
- Every student is equal there are no favourites at this school!
- Gaining life skills including self-discipline, motivation and will power.
Sound Interested? Great, we can not wait to welcome you and start your journey with us at
SJ Performing Arts Plymouth.